WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Quick Tip: Free Credit for Google Play


While you may pay $4.00 for coffee without thinking, paying $1.99 for an app seems a little steep in today's society. Thankfully, I haven't actually had to pay my own money for apps in a long time thanks to Google Opinion Rewards. Simply put, Google Opinion Rewards is an app directly made by Google, so you know it's trustworthy. It will ask you 1-5 question surveys that take less than a minute to complete every week or so. You'll just get a notification that there's a new survey available, and once completed, anywhere between $0.10 and $1.00 will be added to your Google Play balance. These add up fairly quickly, causing myself to not have paid for an app in months. Check it out!

Google Opinion Rewards


Image source: Droid Life

2 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. I've used this app for nearly 6 months, and sometimes I just buy things for the sake of keeping my balance below $15 before my credits expire in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used this app for nearly 6 months, and sometimes I just buy things for the sake of keeping my balance below $15 before my credits expire in a year!

    ReplyDelete